QSSD are looking for an experienced Consultant, preferably with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, to join their Microsoft Dynamics NAV team. Specialising in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, candidates must have experience in all areas of consultancy.
The right candidate will have exceptional customer communication skills along with the ability to lead the functional design of customer requirements, testing of development, training and excellent documentation skills.
We have two roles available one based in the Southeast of England and one based in the North of England, we are offering competitive rates of pay for the right candidate. The role is homebased with travel to customer sites involved in order to ensure the smooth running of customer projects.
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing Microsoft Gold Dynamics NAV partner.
• Minimum of 3 years’ Experience as a Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant
• With the inclusion of at least 2 NAV2015 project implementations
• Excellent customer communication skills
• A wide experience in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• The ability to work as a key team member and to communicate effectively throughout the business
• Creates professional documentation that can be used internally and with Clients. (Word, Excel, Pdf, Visio etc).
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and being involved in a wide variety of industry clients then please email your CV to HumanResources@QSSD.com.
QSSD have been implementing business solutions for over 20 years and have experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV into a wide range of industries across the UK and Europe. QSSD success has been based on exceptional customer service and this plays a main focus in the company’s methodology.