QSSD are looking for an experienced Support Consultant, preferably with a minimum of 2 years’ experience, to join their Microsoft Dynamics NAV team.
The right candidate will play a key role in the delivery of high quality 1st and 2nd line support across the product offerings within QSSD, mainly Microsoft Dynamics NAV, for all customers whilst delivering exceptional customer satisfaction and a personalised service.
Based in the Southeast of England we are offering competitive rates of pay for the right candidate. The role is split between the office in Worthing and working from home as the workload dictates.
This is an exciting opportunity with a growing Microsoft Gold Dynamics NAV partner.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• Knowledge of SQL & .NET languages
• Work with your colleagues on the call Desk to answer incoming calls, manage calls, and change requests that have been escalated for debugging, code fixing and development of change requests.
• Project support handover for project go lives
• Customer site visits as and when required
• The ability to communicate fully and effectively with customers throughout the case lifecycle, ensuring that at all times the customer is fully aware of the status of their case or change request.
• Creates professional documentation that can be used internally and with Clients. (Word, Excel, Pdf, Visio etc).
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team and being involved in a wide variety of industry clients then please email your CV to HumanResources@QSSD.com .
QSSD have been implementing business solutions for over 20 years and have experience in implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV into a wide range of industries across the UK and Europe. QSSD success has been based on exceptional customer service and this plays a main focus in the company’s methodology.