The Microsoft Dynamics NAV team has announced that the upcoming release of Dynamics NAV 2016 will be compatible with Windows 10.
For recent releases including NAV 2013, 2013 R2, and 2015, the team has advised that Windows 10 compatibility issues will be resolved in October's cumulative updates.
Windows 10 is a more robust, corporate and business-friendly environment.
Benefits Include -
• Common profiles across multiple devices.
• Improved performance.
• Improved security.
• Improved Windows Updates and Action Center.
• Improved Enterprise Printing.
• Bitlocker improvements to protect mobile devices.
• Improved Group Policy management.
• Improved PowerShell v5.0 support.
• Improved software package management and deployment.