In July we announced that details of the upcoming release of Dynamics NAV 2016 was released at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Orlando.
Since then further details have emerged about the new enhancements that this release brings. Including -
• Improved integration with Office 365.
• Power BI to encourage users to easily analyze Dynamics NAV data.
• Usability enhancements for desktops and tablets.
• Available on phones.
• e-Everything; electronic invoicing, OCR, and the ability of third parties to add in their own data sources (for example: exchange rate lookup)
• Workflow enhancements including process automation, which allows easy customization via events introduced into C/AL (business language)
• New finance functions including posting preview, deferrals and Positive Pay (for US).
• Further releases will be yearly with monthly updates.
We will continue to update you on this release.