QSSD recently launched their New Online Expenses Portal to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV market place earlier this month.
The QSSD Online Expenses Portal is ideal for companies looking to ease the submission of employee travel and expenses costs. With a Manager Approval process our portal will help your people handle expenses in a more effective way and create great savings to your business.
* Create and modify Expenses (with Receipts as attachments pdf/photo)
* Manage the approval and rejection of Expenses (Manager and Finance team)
* View and track the approval status
* Assign Management roles and their approval limits
* Make payments to employees on Financial approval straight from within Dynamics NAV using standard Dynamics NAV Purchase document processes
* Works within your Dynamics NAV solution
* Define the G/L accounts available for use by the Expenses Portal
* Control expenses more accurately
* Speed up the approval process
* Eliminate lengthy paper trails
* Speed up payments to employees
* Reduce the number of man hours required to approve the claim
* No manual or unwieldly imports required
* What the user sees is what is held within Dynamics NAV (a single source of data, so no reconciliation required)
* VAT is calculated automatically based on the Gross Amount entered and the G/L Account setup (users don't have to worry about entering VAT)
* Minor adjustments made to Expenses by the Finance team are immediately reflected in the Expense portal
QSSD will be holding a webinar in January to showcase this new solution to the market, if you are interested in joining us then please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.