Finance management is central to your business success and having a finance system that supports your business is critical.
General Ledger in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is the central application area for Financial Management, where all your financial information is posted, summarised, and reported. With its online integration and flexible work tools, its General Ledger application area offers an efficient means of centralising your company's accounting information, posting specifications, and other core data.
At a glance, Microsoft Dynamics NAV's sophisticated reporting facilities allow your finance staff to make more informed financial decisions through an analysis of trends and buying patterns. Total integration and flexible work tools in the General Ledger application area increase efficiency and effectiveness in your organization's work processes.
With information given in real time the accuracy, timeliness, and security of business information are no longer a worry for the finance department as Microsoft Dynamics NAV helps eliminate human error, speed up business processes with automation, support regulatory compliance, and improve analysis and financial forecasting.
• General ledger
• Charts of accounts
• Book keeping
• Payables and Receivables
• Fixed assets
• Cash flow
• VAT reporting
• Budget planning
• Analytical and Cost accounting
• Bank reconciliations and collections
• Generate complete audit trails
• Make reports using historical data
• Show amounts in an alternative currency on financial reports such as VAT reports, Annual Reports and Income Statements
• Define an unlimited number of formats
• Automate procedures to improve workflow
• Run your finance in multiple currencies, locations, or companies
• Meet regulatory requirements with reporting and process automation
• Business intelligence, reporting, and analytics functions
• Create accounting periods based on your fiscal year
• Manage bank accounts
• Automate routines such as check writing and bank statement reconciliation.
• Easily follow audit trails
Cash management essentials for the professional services organisation