Streamline your distribution processes and improve inventory management and warehouse efficiency. Key capabilities include item tracking, multiple location logistics, bills of materials, transfers, item substitutions, and warehouse management ranging from internal picking to shipping and delivery.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you the tools to respond quickly to customers, rapidly pursue new market opportunities, and improve profitability by working efficiently with trade partners. You can tighten distribution processes and improve inventory management for single- or multi-site warehouses, in addition to handling order processing and demand planning.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives businesses a flexible solution for solving distribution challenges. It can be used to:
• Track and manage inventory, including in multiple locations
• Get up-to-date information about in-stock quantities
• Implement better warehouse management, including tailored pick orders and stock replenishment by pre-set thresholds.
• Get real-time data regarding inventory and shipments and respond quickly to shipment delays, order changes and low inventory.
• Help drive efficiency and maximize cash resources with flexible, integrated accounts-payable capabilities.
• Match the goods you have on hand with customer demand while reducing inventory and distribution costs.
• Integrate warehouse processes with the rest of your business to help you manage goods and space more effectively and reduce costs and waste.
• Speed critical documents through sales and purchasing, standardize approval workflows and enforce approval limits.
• Tailor your workflow processes
• Manage and Optimise inventory levels
• Improve your responsiveness
• Maintain superior customer service in assemble-to-order and assemble-to-stock processes
• Pursue new market opportunities
• Work more efficiently with your partners
• Track material costs throughout production
• Manage single or multi-site warehouses
• View item availability views by event/timeline/BOM level