What is the QSSD Service Management Suite?
The QSSD Service Management Suite (SMS) is built on the powerful Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform and enhances the standard Service Management module in Dynamics NAV.
Unique to the Service Industry, the QSSD SMS solution is a fully integrated software solution that supports your core business operations on one platform. Our solution handles a service request from the initial call, to the quote/order, to stock management and job allocation, to the engineer completing the job. And as this is all handled on one solution your finance people, call centre staff and field engineers will have instant access to real time data via their computer or hand held device; vastly speeding up your service operations.
What are the main features of the QSSD SMS Solution?
The QSSD SMS solution includes a web based job scheduler, mobile app for your field engineers, electronic signature functionality, parts and inventory management, contract management and more.
Your entire business operations is handled in real time and with the added functionality of the standard features in Microsoft Dynamics NAV all data is passed seamlessly through the system helping to boost customer satisfaction and increasing the efficiency of your workforce.
How can QSSD help support our Service Operations?
QSSD have been implementing business solutions for over 20 years to companies in the Service Industry.
The QSSD Service Management Suite has been added to our portfolio of services to better support companies in the Service Industry. QSSD saw a gap in the market for a totally integrated service solution that incorporates your entire core business operations onto one platform.
Our team of skilled consultants have a wide experience in the Service Industry and implement solutions that help businesses grow their service operations. We also have developers who can further develop the software to meet your unique needs when required.
We provide pre and post support to your business to ensure that your solution is running to its optimum performance.
What functionality does the QSSD Service Management Suite (SMS) give businesses?
The QSSD SMS solution extends on the service management module in Microsoft Dynamics NAV to give businesses full functionality for their entire business.
Implemented as an ERP solution, the QSSD SMS is unique to the service industry as it does not require any further integration to your other software packages such as your accounts or CRM.
This seamless integration gives all your staff full visibility into the data required to run an efficient Service Department. All service requests are handled within the Dynamics NAV SMS area, and it is here where staff can raise sales quotes, set up service orders, handle parts inventory, billing and customer details.
Main functionality includes -
Job Allocation through web calendars
Full Finance Suite
Integration with hand mobile held devices
Offline and Online facility for Engineers
Parts and Inventory Management
How can the QSSD SMS support our Service Department?
QSSD SMS takes control of a service request from the initial call, to the quote, to the order, to the job and parts allocation, to the completion of the job and payment.
All service requests are handled within the Dynamics NAV SMS area, and it is here where staff can raise sales quotes, set up service orders, handle parts inventory, billing and customer details.
Once a service order has been created in Dynamics NAV the job will instantly be available on the web based Job scheduler. Here your service centre staff can easily view your field engineer’s availability and allocate jobs thorough an easy to use “click and drag” function.
With full visibility into your service operations your staff can view real time data at the click of a button enabling them to answer customer queries quickly and ensure job are carried out on time.
How can the QSSD SMS Support our Field Engineers?
Once a job has been allocated to an engineer via the web calendar the engineer will instantly be able to view details of the job on their hand held device - vastly speeding up the resource allocation process.
Stock is then automatically checked via your Dynamics NAV application to see what stock the engineer has on their van, any required stock for the job is either automatically ordered or transferred from the warehouse to their van ready for the job to be completed.
Once a job has been completed the customer can then sign off the engineers job sheet electronically via their hand held device; ultimately speeding up delivery of payment and driving up revenue. Customers are also issued with an electronic pdf site report for their maintenance records and any routine maintenance can be scheduled in for another date.
With all the information required to carry out the job on their hand held device your service engineer’s will have all the service information to help them succeed more efficiently in their job role and meet SLA requirements.
What Mobile Integration is provided with the QSSD SMS?
Mobile integration means that the QSSD SMS can be accessed by your staff via an iphone, ipad, ipad mini, android phone, or android tablet over the 3G, 4G and Wifi network.
There is also an offline mode which allows Engineers to use the system when there is no signal available at the time and then sync the data once signal is available. This is ideal for field engineers who work in basements maintaining equipment.
What support does QSSD offer for the QSSD SMS?
QSSD provides a full range of services to support the Service Management Suite. You will have assurance from our team of experienced consultants, developers and support staff to ensure that your application is running to its optimum performance.
Ideal for any service management company the QSSD Service Management Suite is helping many businesses speed up their service operations and meet their service maintenance agreements more efficiently.
• Contract Management – Includes planned maintenance and service visits
• Call Management – Handles the call from initial enquiry, to the sales quote and service order, to the job allocation and completion, to the billing and payment.
• Stock Control – Dynamics NAV knows where all the stock is held to complete the job; either on the engineers van, in the warehouse or whether it needs ordering.
• Job Allocation through web calendars – Easy to use “click and drag” functionality gives staff full visibility of all the engineer’s calendar in order to
allocate jobs more efficiently.
• Mobile integration for Field Service Engineers – The QSSD SMS solution is accessed directly from your field engineers hand held device i.e. iphone, ipad, ipad mini, android phone, android
tablet, across the 3G, 4G and Wifi network.
• Microsoft Dynamics NAV Finance Application
• Standard Dynamics NAV Reporting Capabilities
• Parts and Inventory Management
• Increased customer and employee satisfaction as staff have the tools to carry out their jobs with greater efficiency.
• Increased workforce productivity
• Improved customer response times from initial order, to job allocation through to completion.
• Greater stock allocation and control through Dynamics NAV
• Increased revenue generation with more calls closed and invoiced quicker
• Improved Cash flow through better resource management
• Eliminate paperwork and labour time through electronic PDF’s for documents such as site reports, invoices, time sheets etc.
• Close calls quicker and within SLA compliance through tight integration between Dynamics NAV and the web and mobile functionality.